Terms and Conditions
This is a legal and binding agreement between you and Awana Clubs International relating to use of Awana Clubs International's Web site, downloading of image files from that Web site and licensing of images, specifically clip art, by Awana Clubs International to you.
Access clip art after reading by clicking 'I agree' at the bottom of the page.
- When you download clip art image files from this Web site or receive such image files from Awana Clubs International through any other means, you agree to and accept all the terms of this Agreement.
- The clip art images provided on this Web site are for use only by churches registered and licensed to conduct ministry programs designed by Awana Clubs International (Registered Churches). These clip art images may be used by Registered Churches to promote local Awana programs in the form of fliers, bulletins, brochures, newsletters, posters, temporary banners and Web pages.
- Images are not to be used in any manner other than for promotional materials without expressed permission from Awana Clubs International. These clip art images may not be used on any products. Products include but are not limited to t-shirts, mugs, special recognition awards, key chains, permanent signs and pens and pencils.
- All images are licensed under the terms and conditions as contained herein. All rights not specifically granted are retained by Awana Clubs International. Failure to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement may result in immediate revocation of the license granted.
- Awana® and the Awana logo are registered trademarks and service marks of Awana. If you choose to use the Awana name or logo, you must include the following statement somewhere in the vicinity of the name or logo in small print: "Awana® and the Awana logo are registered trademarks and service marks of Awana Clubs International. Used by permission." In addition, all images offered as clip art by Awana Clubs International are copyrighted and protected by the intellectual property laws of the United States and the Berne Convention.
- You agree not to use any image in a defamatory manner or context, either by changing it or by any accompanying text. In the event that you utilize any image in a manner inconsistent with that allowed by this agreement, Awana Clubs International reserves the right to seek injunctive relief and/or damages through legal channels.
- If your church ceases to be a Registered Church or if requested by Awana Clubs International, you agree that you will immediately discontinue use of any and/or all Awana clip art obtained through this Web site or via any other means and that you will remove and delete all such images from your computer.
- You agree to hold Awana Clubs International harmless from any and all claims and expenses arising from your use of an image. Awana Clubs International reserves the right not to permit reproduction of an image for any reason whatsoever.
- The terms set forth in this Agreement represent the entire agreement concerning the delivery of images to you, your review and usage thereof. All prior understandings or representations, whether written or oral, based on custom or past dealings, are hereby merged in this contract. No terms or conditions may be added, removed or modified unless made in writing and signed by both parties. No action of ours, other than an express written waiver, may be construed as a waiver of any part of this contract, and no employee of Awana Clubs International is authorized to waive it orally. In the event we waive any specific part of this contract, it does not mean we waive any other part.
- A material part of this contract is our mutual agreement to arbitrate disputes, except for trademark and/or copyright violations, which will be litigated solely in federal court. Any and all disputes arising out of, under or in connection with the contract, including without limitation its validity, interpretation, performance and breach, shall be settled by legally binding arbitration in Chicago, Illinois in accordance with the Rules of Procedure for Christian Conciliation of the Institute for Christian Conciliation, a division of Peacemaker® Ministries. (Complete text of the Rules is available at www.Peacemaker.net.) Judgment upon an arbitration decision may be entered in any court otherwise having jurisdiction. This contract, its validity and effect shall be interpreted under, and governed by, the laws of the State of Illinois, and you agree that the arbitrators shall award all costs of arbitration including legal fees, plus legal interest, to the successful party.
- If Awana Clubs International is obligated to go to court, rather than arbitration, to enforce any of its rights, you agree to reimburse Awana Clubs International for our legal fees and disbursements if Awana Clubs International is successful.