If you are a registered user, please enter your ART portal username and password.
- Sales Unit: each
- Pages: 145 pages
- Dimensions: 3-ring binder
This kit teaches Awana at Home directors how to start and lead a family ministry in their church.
Included in the kit are:
• Instructor notes and participant handouts for seven weeks of parenting training
• DVD with video support for your training classes, a 30-minute workshop and an exerpt from Raising a Modern-Day Joseph book
• CD with a parent covenant, promotional tools and an events guide filled with tips
• Sample tracking chart (additional charts sold separately)
• Instruction for an Awana at Home director to achieve leader certification
The DVD workshop component is presented by Dr. Rob Rienow; the book exerpt is from Raising a Modern-Day Joseph, written by Larry Fowler. The CD provides a parent covenant, promotional tools and an events guide filled with tips and ideas.