If you are a registered user, please enter your ART portal username and password.
- Sales Unit: Each (Includes sales tax; excludes shipping)
- Material Type: East African Cloth
- Dimensions: 7" x 10" x 6"
Make a purchase with purpose! These beautiful handmade bags help craftswomen in Kenya earn a fair wage to feed their families and send their children to school.
Multi-colored on a black background (product pattern may vary from the image shown)
Go to the store, club, church, work or anywhere in style while supporting the spread of the gospel in at-risk areas of Kenya through the Awana ministry.
Each sturdy bag:
• Contains two convenient inside pockets and one outside pocket to carry smaller items
• Has two strong 7" tall straps
• Is machine washable (hang to dry)
• Can easily carry 12 Sparks handbooks