Commander College 201
Step Two: Achieving Ministry and Leadership Excellence
“The quality of the past four days was outstanding! We were involved in intense, challenging, visionary sessions with outstanding speakers, and the fellowship with those attending the conference and the gleaning from one another was so very special.”
— Awana Commander Grace Frizane
CC 201 benefits to you and your ministry
CC 201 dates and regional locations
Participating in Commander College 101 will help you develop a comprehensive Awana ministry. Commander College 201 will then focus your attention on reaching a new level of excellence for you and your program.
(Completion of CC 101 is required to attend CC 201.)
Commander College 201 will inspire you to examine true excellence in ministry and how it can be achieved. 201 builds on the five leadership roles you discovered in Getting Started and 101. Through personal mentoring, motivation and instruction from Awana President/CEO Jack Eggar, Awana author and speaker Larry Fowler, the Awana Training Team and commanders from around the U.S., 201 will challenge you to be the excellent commander God called you to be.
Your take-home value from Commander College 201:
- Renew your hope for joining your Awana club with the mission of your local church.
- Reflect on what Jesus might consider an excellent Awana club.
- Get equipped to shepherd your leaders closer to Christ as they serve.
- Learn to weave stories into your Awana vision statement.
- Glean practical tools and tips from some of the top Awana trainers, children’s ministry experts and commanders in the country.
- Become trained to move beyond survival mode to ministry excellence through personalized assistance with the questions, challenges and frustrations you face.