We are logging you in under your new account!
You belong to one of the largest children's and youth ministries in the world!
God has placed you in a unique position to change the world by leading young people in your home, church and community to know, love and serve Jesus. Awana is committed to providing you with a variety of training opportunities to help you grow your skills and passion for your Awana ministry.
Awana equips you to get your ministry off to a strong start each year.
- Hitting the Mark provides key church leaders with the vision for long-lasting children's ministry and the tools to launch a strong Awana club.
- Getting Started inspires and equips you to be the best Awana volunteer.
- Role Books and Pocket Guides provide leaders with specifics on how to serve in their role in club.
- Awana Leader Certification is a four-step process of formal instruction and practical experience that equips you for success as you serve in the Awana ministry.
Conferences provide Awana volunteers and leadership with motivational teaching and practical ideas that they can apply immediately to their ministry.
- Awana Ministry Conferences are the best opportunity to be inspired, connect with other Awana volunteers and share ideas about your ministry.
- AMC Connection Kits are great resources for hosting a leader meeting or mini-conference for Awana volunteers in your church.
- Commander College is a specialized training for Commanders and future Commanders, proven to enrich club performance.
At Club Clinic Awana leaders find short, interactive training to address common club challenges — all online and FREE! A regular dose of Club Clinic will reinforce great principles and provide fresh ideas for any club! Awana leaders can log-in to ART and visit Club Clinic anytime. Learn more ▶
In addition, Awana provides excellent resources for Awana leaders, pastors and parents to continue growing in their ministry skills and sprirtual development including:
And many more!